We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking In Segovia

Which Segovia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix
Level Contributor
77 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Parking In Segovia

I searched but most of the parking topics did not have answers. If we rent a car in Madrid and come up overnight - will we have trouble parking if the hotel does not provide parking? Actually, some of the hotels say they provide parking on a first come first served basis. I understand there to be a new underground lot near the aqueduct. If so, does it reliably have space on the weekends and if so, approximately what is the cost to park for 2 days.

Any help is appreciated. It is a rental car so I am apprehensive about any damage. Thx,.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,092 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking In Segovia

budget:

Yes, there is an underground parking lot beside the aqueduct. Commercial garages may charge 25 euros a day. It is better to find a hotel with parking because it will be cheaper. Hotels usually charge 11 euros a day.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
157 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking In Segovia

If I don't stay in a Segovia hotel, can I Still ask to park at one? We are staying at the La Granja Parador, so how about the Segovia Parador for parking?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,092 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking In Segovia

Doug:

The hotels usually reserve their parking only for clients.

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
5,733 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking In Segovia

There are a lot of public parking garages in the city.

5. Re: Parking In Segovia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Segovia