We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four nights in Segovia and day trips?

Lake Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
20 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Four nights in Segovia and day trips?

Four nights in a B&B near Segovia. I am taking my wife and another couple to a favorite city during a seventeen day trip to Spain. We will rent a vehicle and drive to Avila one day. What should we see in that direction? I want to go north and east another day. Is Penafiel too far to enjoy after stopping in Cuellar and other small towns? Or should we go south to La Granja de San Ildefonso Palace and/or El Escorial? We will be there Sept. 4-8 and I am hoping there is a local festival in one of the towns on that Saturday. We will be traveling by train throughout Spain.

Thank you for advice.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,508 posts
3,577 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four nights in Segovia and day trips?

gonavy:

Definitely visit the Palace at La Granja. You can also visit Pedraza, a medieval village.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c190191/Madri…

2. Re: Four nights in Segovia and day trips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 05:19