We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Segovia

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Level Contributor
35 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Segovia

Madrid to Segovia Bus or Train ????

Mentioned in this post
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
Segovia
Segovia
Province of Segovia, Spain
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Segovia

absolutely take the bus ! but make sure it is the direct bus . the company that runs it has both local and express buses . ( one is 50-55 minutes the other is an hour and half ) the train leaves you twenty minutes away and then you must take a bus anyway

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
66,464 posts
3,763 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Segovia

tenorvince:

I prefer the fast train.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
22,327 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Segovia

If you read this link - Day trip to Segovia - you will find a map and in my opinion it does depend to a certain extent on where you are traveling from in Madrid and how easy it is to reach the Moncloa interchange or the Chamartin rail station. It would be a nonsense to recommend a train when you are staying closer to Moncloa.

Personally I like the bus.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c106935/Madri…

Edited: 22 February 2015, 10:08
Mentioned in this post
Segovia
Segovia
Province of Segovia, Spain
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
4. Re: Segovia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2016, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Segovia