We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pick my Hotel, please

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pick my Hotel, please

Hello,

Either "Hotel Jazz" located along side Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia and the Ramblas or "Hotel Colon" located by the Cathedral of Barcelona.

We have four days in October, we want to enjoy the sites but want to meld with the locals at their Taverns and restaurants.

Thanks

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,171 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pick my Hotel, please

Probably not many locals around the cathedral (except during services). Rather more on Paseo de Gracia. Happy melding.

Ireland
Level Contributor
226 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pick my Hotel, please

I think Hotel Jazz is probably the most central of those and has some good reviews on here. It is probably the one I'd go for as I think its in the nicest area - not exactly in the middle of all the hustle and bustle but still close enough to enjoy all the sites.

Altrincham, United...
Level Contributor
519 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pick my Hotel, please

I'm at the Ambassador this weekend. It looks good, off the main road but close enough to main area in Las Ramblas and the price is ok for 4 star, £345gbp for 3 nights (I'm sure better prices are available as we did leave it late to book). Oh and very importantly, a rooftop pool and jacuzzi!

I'm not sure of the website but I did find it straight away on Google. Our second choice was the Mont Blanc. We really wanted Hotel 1898 or Jazz but they were fully booked

I'll put a review up when I get back.

4. Re: Pick my Hotel, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 23:16