We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some help needed about/in Spain

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
some help needed about/in Spain

I will fly to Spain on the 25 of this month. How to get to Roses from Barcelone? What weather will I have - I mean what to pack? I will be there for two weeks! In the hotel Ciutadella!

Help me please!

TravelLover

Best Seller
France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,021 reviews
from US$144.70*
Best Seller
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,925 reviews
from US$48.60*
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,641 reviews
from US$110.90*
Special Offer
Montserrat Tour from Barcelona...
413 reviews
from US$111.23*
US$117.09
California
Level Contributor
929 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Go to the "Roses" forum here on Tripadvisor. Look for the post dated April 3rd that is titled; "Barcelona Airport to Roses -- how to get there? " ------- There are some very good directions given in that post.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Thanks a lot! Yesterday evening (or night) - here it's in the morning, now - I've just went there! But I left here this message because I need some more help and maybe there will be others too who would answer me!

Do you know hotel Ciutadella? I've chosen that from my eurorest package what I "gained". I gained 14 nights at one of the hotels being in the eurorest package - of course whith the "must": I have to eat two times a day there and pay "only" that!

Merci beaucoup -

TravelLover

neither here nor...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Hey there, going to Roses end of this month too. Well I spend my holiday since a few years in april in Roses. So take some warm clothes as well, (evenings and windy days) there's always a lil bit wind so great for kitesurfing :) normally there's a lot of sun and nice warm 15-20° celcius.

LiSa

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Hi! You're very kind! Will I be able to swim a lot? I suppose - sure! Am I right?

How about travelling in Roses and around it? Because I cannot drive!

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

California
Level Contributor
929 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Ancsi ------- I only traveled through Roses (on my way to Cadaques, over the hill) but from what I saw, Roses is a very nice place -- beautiful beaches -- fascinating Roman ruins etc. You will get better (and more) answers to your additional questions about Roses on the "Roses" forum. There are some very knowledgable people ready to help you on that forum page.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Thanks and yes I did! I try to find everything abouit it before my travel! (2 weeks & 2 days from now)

Because I do not know where could I use computers there - if I will have time at all for things like this! Hope I will swim a lot and look around on the famous places of Roses - there's a Citadell - maybe I could travel to Malaga, too and maybe I could go to France, also!

Thank you; Ancsi

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Malaga is almost 1200km away from Roses. Good day trips would be Figueres, Girona, Barcelona & Cadaques.

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Also, the Roses tourist office are very helpful, here is their web site - http://www.roses.cat/en/Turisme/

They answered our emails last year promptly.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

Thanks, I just thought that Malaga is too far away - only if there would be a day trip there by boat. But I guess - no... :)

Thank you for the adress I will try to be in touch with them!

I'm so happy - thank you for all helps!!!

TravelLover

10. Re: some help needed about/in Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 10:16