We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hip Restaurants and Bars

Seattle
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hip Restaurants and Bars

City girl from the US coming to Barcelona in two weeks. Any recommendations for hot and hip new restaurants and bars I should check out? Also, any good clubs to check out international DJs?

France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,047 reviews
from US$145.30*
Special Offer
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,951 reviews
from US$43.90*
US$48.80
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,652 reviews
from US$111.40*
Special Offer
Montserrat and Oller del Mas Tour...
445 reviews
from US$111.68*
US$117.56
London
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

hey Goldie..

I'm going Barce next week and heard you can't really go wrong with the nightlife. Most of the decent bars are near the Las Ramblas. I've also been told about a restaurant called Les Quinze Nitz (15 nights) which is supposed to be brilliant. It's apparently in Plaza real so try and check that out. Have a good time

bcn-milano
Level Contributor
360 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

CLUB 13: http://www.bcn-nightlife.com/en/clubs/51

DISCOTHEQUE: http://www.bcn-nightlife.com/en/clubs/70

The hippest new restaurants in Barcelona are in the raval district between Carme st and Doctor Dou st with daily menus for about 10���. My favorites are: "Dostrece" and "Es".

Xaf
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

"Les Quinze Nits" and "La Crema Canela" which is next couldn't be called as "brilliant", but they offer a reasonable quality food for a reasonable price.

There is a new restaurant called "ATIC" on "La Rambla" next to the "Generalitat de Catalunya book store". Quite sure not cheap, but seems to be a nice place.

A courious and cool place for couples to drink something is "El Bosc de les Fades", next to the Wax Museum (La Rambla) on Passeig de la Banca, 5

KY
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

I don't speak Catalan, but I do speak Spanish.

If you want a really neat experience look for Bosque de Las Fadas off of Ramblas. It is one of the neatest bars I have ever been in. It is not a club, just a bar. I don't want to describe it much more, because most of the fun is seeing it.

Xaf
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

If you want to translate to Spanish "El Bosc de les Fades", you should write "El Bosque de las Hadas". "Fadas" means nothing in Catalan nor in Spanish :)

new york
Level Contributor
957 posts
1,128 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

I also liked Crema Canela but would skip Qunize Nits. Does anyone know if this 5-some of restaurant sin Barcelona is related to sa similar foursome in Madrid?

new york
Level Contributor
306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

why would you skip quinze nits-the food, the service or the wait? where is crema canela/

new york
Level Contributor
957 posts
1,128 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

I would skip quinze nits.--the food. making too many things for too large a crowd. the service and wait didn't bother me

crema canela is 30 yards away--check your copy of rick steves - get there by 8or make a reservation.

chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

Just got back from Barcelona and really like comerc 24 in the el born neighborhood. Really great service and they speak great english. They have a website you can make reservations on, it would be a good idea to make one.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hip Restaurants and Bars

www.diningcity.com has many reviews , or www.toptable.co.uk

and www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com and a lot more that you find by searching here (on top) and by googling