We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going through Barcelona Airport Duty Free

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone going through Barcelona Airport Duty Free

If there is anybody returning home going through Barcelona Airport, can you please check to see if they stock Consulate cigarettes.

They used to stock them a few years ago.

Girona airport do not stock them. So if they are available in Barcelona, it would mean saving a few bob so we would arrange our return flight from Barcelona!!!

It would be great if somebody could check this out for us.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going through Barcelona Airport Duty Free

If anyone has an e-mail address for the duty-free shop at Barcelona Airport, please let me know it so that I can check with them.

I have tried by checking out duty-free shopping at Barcelona Airport. But there isn't anywhere on it to let me contact them.

I have also been checking out the cost of our flights and it is €50 each more to fly home from Barcelona. If they stock Consulate, it would be worth it because of the savings we would make.

Here's hoping some of you can help.

lancashire
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going through Barcelona Airport Duty Free

sorry i can't help but is it true that Barcelona is quite cheap for Cigarettes?

3. Re: Anyone going through Barcelona Airport Duty Free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 03:15