We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls weekend in Barcelona

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
east anglia
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Girls weekend in Barcelona

Am going to Barcelona in June with 5 of my female friends. Can anybody suggest a decent hotel - which is modern, has a swimming pool and is a good location? Obviously we want value for money but want comfort to a certain extent! We would like to be able to get rooms which 3 of us can share if possible. If not perhaps there are studio apartments or something similar around?

antrim
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls weekend in Barcelona

Hi Jason16,

I'm going to Barcelona April 6th with 2 friends, have booked the Grupotel Gravina which is meant to be very central and was not too expensive. I found it quite difficult to find a hotel which would take 3 in a room! I will be able to tell you how we find it when we come home on 10th April.

newcastle england
Level Contributor
167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls weekend in Barcelona

Hi Jason,

I can recommend the Grupotel Gravina hotel stayed there February very near La Ramblas,although the beds were a bit on the firm side not really a problem. Breakfast very good served 7am till 10.30am I would go B&B as I think they charge 17 euros each to buy at hotel.

Cant comment on 3 in a room (as there was just the wife and me) but we booked through www.bookinhotels.com.

I wrote review on hotel with a bit more info that might be of some use to you,

Have a good trip.

newcastle england
Level Contributor
167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls weekend in Barcelona

Hi Jason,

I can recommend the Grupotel Gravina hotel stayed there February very near La Ramblas,although the beds were a bit on the firm side not really a problem. Breakfast very good served 7am till 10.30am I would go B&B as I think they charge 17 euros each to buy at hotel.

Cant comment on 3 in a room (as there was just the wife and me) but we booked through www.bookinhotels.com.

I wrote review on hotel with a bit more info that might be of some use to you,

Have a good trip.

newcastle england
Level Contributor
167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girls weekend in Barcelona

Jason,

Have just re read you question,the hotel doesn't have a swimming pool or gym etc, ?? if you would get a reasonably priced hotel in the city with one, but I'm no expert.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
912 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Girls weekend in Barcelona

QUITE A FEW OF THE HOTELS NEAR PLACA ESPANA have roof top pools and can be quite reasonable.

Try Rates to go or other hotel only sites.

6. Re: Girls weekend in Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 22:18