We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

Level Contributor
539 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

Does anyone have feedback regarding the location and amenities of these two hotels? I get a little better deal from the Gallery, but I am not sure which is the better location, and better quality hotel.

Level Contributor
539 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

Still looking for advice. Can someone help please!

Level Contributor
89 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

was also looking into hotel jazz, havent seen gallery, jazz seems close to everything and it has a pool but how often will you go in in a city, let me know what you pick.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

The Jazz has great reviews,we are staying there in June and cant wait.

Essex,England
Level Contributor
45 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

I'm staying at Jazz in early April. Going to Barcelona in early April, going to Camp Nou to see Thierry. Happy to write report on my return. It has great reviews, which influenced my choice of hotel.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Brighton, Nice
Level Contributor
6,246 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

I've stayed at both more than once and enjoyed both hotels. I actually prefer the location of the Gallery, but many would probably prefer to be closer to the Plaça de Catalunya. There's a great place for morning coffee and pastries opposite the Gallery, which made having an inexpensive (rather than a pricey hotel) breakfast easy. Either way, you'll have a good stay - I'd happily return to either hotel.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

Have you tried pricing up on this site as ive got a great deal for the Jazz for 2 adults inclusing breakfast in June for only £250.00 all in.

www.Hoteldirect.co.uk

Level Contributor
539 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

Thanks for the feedback. Theatrtgirl, could you tell me why you prefer the location of the Gallery Hotel to the Hotel Jazz? Anyone elso know these two hotels?

Blois, France
Level Contributor
799 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

Stayed at Hotel Jazz in January for 4 nights. The location was perfect (only a short walk to Las Ramblas) and the hotel itself was great. Will definitely stay there next time I go to Barcelona.

Level Contributor
539 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

I am hoping someone can give me more information about the different locations of these hotels. I know Jazz is closer to most tourist spots, but some seem to prefer the location of the Gallery. Would love some feedback on the advantages of these two locations...both hotels seem nice, but I can't figure out which is best to stay in. Please help! Gallery is less expensive, but if Jazz is much better I would stay there.

Level Contributor
539 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Jazz or Gallery Hotel

I am hoping someone will be able to help me decide. Any more opinions or advice regarding these two locations? Please!