We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camp nou tour tickets

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
camp nou tour tickets

is it neccessary to prebook tickets for the camp nou tour, I've searched high and low on the internet and on this forum for information and cant find any.

We've booked tickets for the Barcelona vs Getafe game on 6 April and wanted to do the tour on the same day. is it possible? the game is suppose to start at 9pm i think

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: camp nou tour tickets

I can only answer part of your question which is when we done the tour we just turned up and were booked onto the next but this was January and not a match day.

The tour itself is really good and worth doing and you dont get the size of this ground until you see it from the outside and them the inside for yourself.

2. Re: camp nou tour tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 23:19