We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

port vell to nou camp

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Richmund Wenzel
1 post
Save Topic
port vell to nou camp

im traveling to barcelona by cruise and plan on visiting the nou camp. i was wondering what the best route was on the metro because from my understanding this is the best way to go. i did some research and saw the line 3, the green line was the most direct. i was wondering what the best stop was on this line to have the easiest walk to the nou camp. any help would greatly be appreciated

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
188 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: port vell to nou camp

Hello,

Green line is ideal. The stops woulb be LES CORTS or MARIA CRISTINA depending on your seat in Camp Nou.

Regards from BCN.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: port vell to nou camp

If you're doing the stadium tour, it's a very easy walk down to the entrance from Palau Reial station.

3. Re: port vell to nou camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 12:18