We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Hotel La Florida

Menorca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Menorca
Level Contributor
645 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Hotel La Florida

Hi,

Just a quick question to see if anyone can tell me how much, approx, is a taxi from Gran Hotel La Florida to central BCN.

Are there buses from the hotel to BCN? If so are they frequent.

Trying to decide if it´s worth while booking into this lovely hotel for a real treat, or if it would be better to just stay in BCN center, as we would want to go to the Zoo and Aquarium...

Any feedback?

Cheers

Barcelona
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Hotel La Florida

This hotel is truly spectacular!! The views are fantastic.

But if you intend heading into the centre a lot, I must advise you that it is a hike!!

It will take about 30 mins in a taxi to get to the zoo maybe even more in traffic.

I stayed there for a weekend two years ago and we did not leave the grounds!!!

I do live here so I deliberately went to chill out.

Enjoy

2. Re: Gran Hotel La Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 06:24