We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to hotel transportation

CT
3 posts
Save Topic
airport to hotel transportation

what is the best way to get from the airport to my hotel?

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
656 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to hotel transportation

What hotel?

CT
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to hotel transportation

i'm actually staying at an apartment on La Rambla.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to hotel transportation

pls search the forum, see Arrive/Depart:

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g187497-Barcelona_Ca…

define 'best' and if BCN or GRO or REUs ap

10/10

;)

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
12,453 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport to hotel transportation

For me best would be on a Narnia-style Snow Queen sledge pulled by two pure white stallions. This might be a tad expensive for most pockets, but would certainly turn a few heads. :)

2nd best would be helicopter.

We usually use a taxi.

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
656 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport to hotel transportation

If you arrive at BCN airport, the best way is to catch Aerobus and get off at the last stop - Plaça de Catalunya.

texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport to hotel transportation

best way to hotel- Confortel on

Ramon Turo 196-19airport is BCarea: Sant Marti

this is also draging luggage- wheels

how much is cab or taxi?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: airport to hotel transportation

Dorothylyn,

approximately 30-40 euros, as St Marti is on the other side of B. than El Prat ap,

and, as in Arr/Dep overview, total price depends on the time, traffic and number of pieces of luggage.

north west england
Level Contributor
77 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: airport to hotel transportation

Just having got back my views would be, from the airport take the aerobus, but coming back It depends when you are leaving.

We needed to leave the Ramblas around 9am. The pervious day the queue at this time for the aerobus was massive, so we decided against standing in the rain, and got a taxi from the hotel (montecarlo)This cost 21 euros ( same as four years ago) and avoided the queues. I guess later in the day, or if its not raining then the bus would be OK.

Just a word of warning, when getting on at the airport you can only buy single tickets on the bus. The return tickets have to be purchased at the machine

9. Re: airport to hotel transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 05:30