We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Airport

NYC
1 post
Save Topic
Barcelona Airport

I was hoping if someone can tell me if the airport at Barcelona is the same for international flights and domestic flights.

I am traveling from NYC to Barcelona with continental, and want to go to Seville as a side trip. Will be booking flights to Seville from Vueling. But will return to Barcelona the same day as my flight back to NYC. I dont want to miss my flight back home... so i want to make sure the airports are the same...

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Seville
Seville
Province of Seville, Spain
barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Airport

hi,

Barcelona airport have domestic and international flights...

check if the information of the flight talk about barcelona or Barcelona-el prat.This is the airport!

(sometimes the other catalan airports Reus and Girona appers as "Barcelona-Reus" or "barcelona-Girona"!!!)don't confused because both are about 100 hm far to Barcelona!!

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,212 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Airport

Hi,

The Vueling Barcelona - Sevilla service flies into BCN (El Prat) so you should be ok, the terminals are contiguous so even if you have to change terminals it will only take a few minutes

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona-El Prat Airport
El Prat de Llobregat, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
195 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Airport

Just make sure that the airport code is BCN, and you should be ok.

Vueling is on Terminal C, and Continental is on Terminal A. As the previous reviewer has stated, it will only take you a few minutes from one terminal to the other. However, passengers with direct flights to the US may be subject to additional screening and security controls, so just give it enough time so that you don't have to rush and get stressed.

More info on the airport (in English)

www.aena.es/csee/Satellite…

Mentioned in this post
El Prat de Llobregat, Spain
4. Re: Barcelona Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 03:16