We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train or Bus from the Airport

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
455 posts
370 reviews
Save Topic
Train or Bus from the Airport

We are arriving at BCN airport and staying in El Borne area of the city.

Is it easier for us to get a bus or the train from the airport.

If so can you tell me which stop we should get off at and how near this is to El Borne area.

Thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train or Bus from the Airport

It depends on where in el Born...

pls see similar tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k16865… Airport_to_H10_Moncada_Hotel-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

and tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k25024… BCN_Aeroport_City_Centre_Train_route_change_from_31Jan-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

A:)

barcelona
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train or Bus from the Airport

i will say by bus because you dont have to make any change, just get in the bus, pay around 4.15€ and get off the last station plaza catalunya and from here, you can walk, it s not very far or take a taxi and cost around 5€

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
144 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train or Bus from the Airport

We tried train on our arrival. Just follow the signs, the ticket machine likes notes at left hand side. The security were great and show you how to get through the barrier. It's a bit of scrum getting on the train. We had to change at Passaig de Gracia. We totally lost so walked the rest of the way.

On our return we go the aerobus from outside El Cortes Ingles in Playa Catalunya. It was faster and drops you outside the terminals so less walking and fair less stressful.

There's loads of taxis by the Aerobus stop.

Have a great time we certainly did!

barcelona
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Train or Bus from the Airport

depending of pasangers better direct by taxi

3-4 pax is more ar less the same price bus or taxi, by taxi less time

5. Re: Train or Bus from the Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 09:27