We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Banys Orientals - from airport then to cruise ship

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
40 posts
203 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Banys Orientals - from airport then to cruise ship

I'l be flying in to Barcelona in May, staying at Hotel Banys Orientals for 2 days before joining my cruise. I need advice on how to get from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the cruise ship.

Popoo

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Banys Orientals - from airport then to cruise ship

hi,

from the airport to the hotel. You can do diferents thinks:

a) take the train until plaça catalunya, and then take the metro (subway) re line until plaça urquinaona (one stop) and walk down via laietana (5 min) until argenteria street.

b) take the aero-bus until plaça catalunya (last stop) , in front of the "Corte Ingles (a big store), and then or take the metro or go on walk to Fontanella street until plaça urquinaona (2-3 minutes) and then go down via laietana until argenteria street.

c) take a taxi from aeroport to the hotel , at night it cost about 20-25 €, it's depen of the time , perhaps there'll be more traffic and it'll be more expensive??

I'm sorry but I haven't any idea about whre the cruise ships usually stop!

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
40 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Banys Orientals - from airport then to cruise ship

Thank you 5de8 for replying so promptly.

Popoo

3. Re: Hotel Banys Orientals - from airport then to cruise ship

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 03:16