We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Night of the Museums

Barcelona
Level Contributor
446 posts
Save Topic
Long Night of the Museums

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that next weekend Barcelona will be full of culture!

From 7pm on Saturday until 1am Sunday morning, 27 of Barcelona’s most beautiful museums will open free for "La nit dels museus", with a series of special activities like night-guided tours, concerts or workshops.

If you will be in Barcelona next weekend don’t miss this chance to learn something about the art and culture of the city!

OHcharlotte

(OH-Barcelona)

Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Night of the Museums

Nice to know. Sounds like an innovative idea. Thanks for sharing!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long Night of the Museums

I also found this link, but my Spanish is really rusty:

http://www.bcn.cat/lanitdelsmuseus/

Does anyone who speaks better Spanish than I do know the following:

For La Pedrera or the Picasso museum, can you see the regular collection/building in addition to the special activities?

Thanks!

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long Night of the Museums

hi,

for the museum picasso, the answer is yes! it's possible to see the complete museum this night...

for la pedrera I'm not very sure...

4. Re: Long Night of the Museums

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 07:19