We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freixenet Cava Tour ... how to get there?!

Oxfordshire
Level Contributor
64 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Freixenet Cava Tour ... how to get there?!

Hope you can help. My husband and I are off to Barcelona on Thursday for an extra long weekend. As we've been many times before we want to have a few trips out of the City, and were thinking of a cava tour.

On previous posts I note you can get a train from Sants I think to Sant Sadurní, and to look at the Renfe site for train times. However, I can't seem to find the station on the site ... I guess I'm doing something wrong, but can anybody tell me the line we need to take, and any other info ... Huge thanks, Alison

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Freixenet Cava Tour ... how to get there?!

hi,

it's this link:

www.renfe.es/cercanias/barcelona/index.html

(line 4 of "rodalies/cercanias", way to "sant vicenç de calders

Oxfordshire
Level Contributor
64 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Freixenet Cava Tour ... how to get there?!

Perfect thank you very much indeed - much appreciated. regards, Alison

3. Re: Freixenet Cava Tour ... how to get there?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2009, 05:35