We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartaments DIRSA Parc Güell....?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bussum, The...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Apartaments DIRSA Parc Güell....?

We're going to Barcelona for 4 days. We have small children (1 and 3y). We plan to see PArk Guell the first day, and next days we plan to take touristic bus to see other attractions.

Any info about those Apartaments DIRSA Parc Güell (Mare de Déu de la Salut, 92 bajos)?

Is the area safe? Is location of apartment good so we could reach touristic bus, supermarket, restaurants...etc?

Any suggestions about some other place to stay?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
841 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartaments DIRSA Parc Güell....?

Yes, the area is safe, but you will need to catch metro or bus to go to the centre. If you want to walk to the centre it will take around 45-60 minutes.

You can see where it's located on this map:

http://tinyurl.com/mxe2rj

Bussum, The...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartaments DIRSA Parc Güell....?

Thanks Gorane,

but aren't the touristic buses going to the center also? We would like to avoit public transportation if possible.

yes, i saw location on map, and it doesn't look so much attractive. Is there something else to see in the neighbourhood beside PArk Guell?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
841 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartaments DIRSA Parc Güell....?

Pozdrav! :)

Yes, the touristic buses going to the center also, there is one every 15-20 minutes approximately.

I don't think there is much to see in that neighbourhood apart from the Park Guëll. You should use the public transport if you want to move in the city.

Bussum, The...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartaments DIRSA Parc Güell....?

I reply in english, but still think and write in my language. :)

We changed our mind about hotel, we reserved room in center (Eixample district), so now I go to explore what, where&how in that area.

5. Re: Apartaments DIRSA Parc Güell....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 05:17