We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcohol and Cigarette Prices?

Ireland
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Topic
Alcohol and Cigarette Prices?

Hey all!

I'm off to Barcelona on Friday til Sunday (It's my first time and it's a very short trip unfortunately, but hey, it's better than nothing!)

Anyways, I'd like to bring home some presents to friends and family members whilst I'm there and I was wondering if any of you Barcelona Gurus out there could tell me some rough prices for the likes of:

200 Cigarettes

Hennessy Cognac

Smirnoff Vodka

Jack Daniels

Also, is it cheaper to buy in the Duty Free section of the Airport, or in local shops and supermarkets before I get to the Airport?

Thanks all!

Trixie x

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alcohol and Cigarette Prices?

Hi Trixie, 200 Embassy Regal are currently 31 Euro, only available in Tabacs, and are 5 euros dearer if you buy them in the airport.

Not sure about drink prices though I'd expect supermarkets to be cheaper than the airport as well.

2. Re: Alcohol and Cigarette Prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 08:17