We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What do u think about this itinerary ?

Egypt
12 posts
Save Topic
What do u think about this itinerary ?

I will be travelling isa to Bareclona in late july ..

& This is how i want my holiday to be like

Just tell me if there could be any changes that would make more sense ..

Day1: (It won't be from the early morning , this is why i chose to start with the beach)

- Barceloneta

- Port Vell & La Rambla

Day 2: (I don't want to see the interior of each single place.. The outside would just be fine)

- Touristic Bus (North route) to La Pedra , La Pedra , Casa Batto , Sagrada Familia , Parc Guell

Tibidabo & Barcelona Football Stadium

By night : Magic Fountain

Day 3:

Touristic bus (SOuth route) to Place d'Espanya ,Montjuic (Telefric),Olympic stadium ,La Rambla ,Colon monument ,Cathedral & Barri Gotic ,Santa María del Mar Church , Parc de la Ciutadella & Arc de Triomf

Day 4:

Daytrip to Montserrat

Thanks in advance

Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
Churches & Cathedrals, Architectural Buildings
The Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Barcelona Cathedral
Churches & Cathedrals
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What do u think about this itinerary ?

It certainly sounds doable especially as you will be taking the Touristic Bus, I think you might even have enough time for a quick look around some of the inside attractions if you wish.

However if it I was doing it I would spend Day 2 on the bus going round all of the routes and day 3 revisiting those that I particularly liked the look of. As you will be there in July there is little chance that bad weather would spoil your plans of seeing things the following day.

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What do u think about this itinerary ?

Hi,

it looks like a good and relaxing way how to enjoy Barcelona. My program on my last visit to Barcelona was similar. Enjoy your trip!

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
271 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What do u think about this itinerary ?

Having had the opportunity to visit Barcelona numerous times as my daughter lives north of the city, I am concerned that tourists do not think that it is important to visit the "inside" of the Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera. Your experience will be so much more enjoyable if you spend some time and get the feeling of these historical sites.

Egypt
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What do u think about this itinerary ?

Thanks everyone ...

I will try to visit 'em from the inside as well ..

I think I shouldn't get back to the hotel at all .. People shouldn't sleep while on vacation "Hopefully I will do that"

5. Re: What do u think about this itinerary ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2009, 06:21