We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how is this neighborhood?

california
Level Contributor
371 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
how is this neighborhood?

I'm planning to stay at HostelOne Sants which is near Badal metro station and intersection of Carrer de Sants and Carrer de Badal.

How is this neighborhood? By day? by night? for a solo female?

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how is this neighborhood?

Hi,

Its a little way from the centre but well served by the metro. It is close to Sants railway station so very handy for the airport. It is a safe area by day and night

california
Level Contributor
371 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how is this neighborhood?

I was looking at the map but I've never been to Barcelona before.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,817 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how is this neighborhood?

As Doff says, it is safe; this is an area that ordinary people and families live in, rather than a tourist area. You will find it an easy location to get to the main areas of interest, but not really walkable to them. There are plenty of regular stores and restaurants in the area, but not places that would be described as special. The exception is the stadium, Nou Camp, which is close to this place.

Sao Paulo,Brazil
Level Contributor
1,927 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how is this neighborhood?

Is the Sants railway station region also safe?

5. Re: how is this neighborhood?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2010, 06:30