We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

London
Level Contributor
55 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

hello, Can you advise how long it would take me to walk from Gran Via Corts Catalanes/Comte d'Urgell bus stop to the U232 Hotel? We are arriving late morning and I dont mind a bit of a stroll. Is it a complecated route, my map rading is a bit hit and miss!

Thank you for your help

Barcelona
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

Here's the link to the Google Map between where the bus stops and your hotel.

http://maps.google.es/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=gran+via+525&daddr=Comte+Urgell+232,+08036+Barcelona+(U232+Hotel)&hl=es&geocode=%3BFWiNdwIdRcogACEFCIDiQgN7dA&sll=41.385632,2.153707&sspn=0.008484,0.013797&gl=es&mra=cc&dirflg=w&ie=UTF8&z=16

It is about a 15 minute walk and not at all complicated, pretty much a straight line so wouldn't be too difficult.

Hope this information helps.

Leigh

Lifestyle Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

It may be a block or two longer - from carrer Floridablanca Street x c.Viladomat St

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k30029…

please see about the provisional change in AeroBus route (in Spanish) www.emt-amb.com/links/DetNoticias.asp…

A :)

London
Level Contributor
55 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

Thanks a million for your help.

Would I be better off getting the train to Barcelona-Sants Estació and walking from there?

Is that nearer / more straight foreward?

Thank you again

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

it looks it is similar distance -20 min?- with one 'turn rihgt' after you get out of Sants station and the square in front of it (ie when you walk J.Tarradellas st)

A:)

London
Level Contributor
55 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

Thank you, that has put my mind at rest I will take the train I am less likely to get lost given the aerobus route change I am really looking forward to my trip now.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

You are welcome :)

in any case please try and print off (google)maps

it's a great help.

7. Re: A leisurely walk from the Aerobus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2010, 05:18