We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer to Placa de Catalunya (Hotel Jazz)

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer to Placa de Catalunya (Hotel Jazz)

What might be the cost of a taxi on a Friday afternoon from the airport to Hotel Jazz for 4 people, each with 1 piece of luggage and 1 carry-on? Or would the Aerobus be the better choice? Is that 4.25 Euros each? A van taxi would be required?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer to Placa de Catalunya (Hotel Jazz)

I would figure 40€ for a taxi. I would also say the aero bus is a better choice. It is 4,25€ per passenger from terminal 2, but 5€ from terminal 1. the hotel is a very short walk from the bus.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer to Placa de Catalunya (Hotel Jazz)

Thank you, that is just what I wanted to know. I assume Placa Universitat is the closet Aerobus stop to Hotel Jazz. Does the Aerobus automatically stop at each scheduled stop or would we have to request a stop?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
841 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer to Placa de Catalunya (Hotel Jazz)

Hi there. You should get off at the Plaça Universitat bus stop. You should press the red button in order to warn driver stop there. In any case, every stop will be announced by the driver previously.

If you are coming from the T1 terminal the rate is 5 euros. If it's from the T2 it's cheaper 4,25 or 4,5. I am not sure. For sure it's less than 5 euros.

Once you arrive to Plaça Universitat, you will be just 5 minutes walking from the Hotel Jazz.

http://tinyurl.com/yjfouwv

Have a nice time!

4. Re: Airport transfer to Placa de Catalunya (Hotel Jazz)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2010, 05:19