This has been vexing me for ages now. I'm booking a JFK-MAD-BCN flight with Iberia. All clear with one hour-and-half stop in Madrid. However, the little line under the airport name says "No plane change." Pardon? Questions go through my head.
1) I stay on the plane for an hour and half?
2) If not, will I be able to get off?
3) Will I have to get my bags at the baggage claim?
4) Will I have to go through the passport control?
5) Will i have to go through security?
Let me know... So I know what I should expect so I won't waste so much time squeezing a lot of things in an hour and half.
I apologize if this is the wrong forum!