We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels near nord bus station

merseyside
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
hotels near nord bus station

we are arriving in the city about 9 pm and would like to know if there are any resonable priced hotels near the bus station and is it a good location for a two day break.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,734 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels near nord bus station

how are you meaning "near"? The bus station is quite close to hotels, though none are precisely located at the bus station. Within a 5-10 minute walk or a 5 min taxi ride, you can find 100s of choices. Is there a reason you want to be particularly close to the bus station? also, if you write back an explanation, it will be helpful if you also explain how you define reasonable price.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,774 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels near nord bus station

9pm is when many restaurants open for dinner here , it's not the dead of night!

As NYplaymaker says there are lots of thotels fairly near but for sightseeing you'd definitely be better those 10 mins nearer the centre.

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
7,306 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels near nord bus station

I usually stay at Catalonia Princess Hotel which is 5 min from the bus station and have always been very pleased with it. See my review on TA.

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels near nord bus station

hi,

there are some hotels very close to the Nord station, for instance:

Hotel confortel auditori c/ sicilia 166

or:

hotel apsis aranea

Both are new, and seem ok, but I never stay it (I'm from Barcelona :-) )

5. Re: hotels near nord bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2010, 07:16