We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky One for the LOST finale...

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Sky One for the LOST finale...

We are in a real quandry. The finale of LOST is being shown on Sky 1 on Friday 28th May, while we are in Barcelona!! We have to watch the show. The Spansh channel Cuatro are showing the programme on the previous Sunday night, but we do not arrive until the Thursday.

So my question is - can we watch Sky One in English anywhere in Barcelona?? Or will Cuatro repeat the finale at a point later in the week (in English)??

Helpppp.......

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Any Barcelona residents able to help me??

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Apparently there may be an Irish pub near Hotel Jazz that may show Sky One? Does anyone know?

Barcelona
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Hi,

I think you won't be able to watch it anywhere in English as all the TV series and movies are dubbed in Spain. But what about bringing your laptop and watching it online? I am huge fan of Lost myself so I understand! I always watch it online! They are posted on the same day while they are broadcasted, or maybe with 1, max 2 days delay.

Regards,

Iga

Lifestyle Barcelona

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Thank you Iga. I will check with the hotel if they have wifi. x

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Iga,

Do o watch Lost on Sky online? It says on their website it is only available in Uk and Ireland?

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,829 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Couldn't you watch it with their 'On demand' service when you return? Surely all the episodes of Lost are on there? Can't you check whether the other episodes of the current series are already on the site? (I don't know as I use Virgin cable)

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Trouble is my hubbie can't wait till we get back!!! We are V+-ing it to watch on our return, but it's the final ever, ever episode and he wants to watch it on the actual evening! Might have it sussed now through Sky on demand...thanks!

Barcelona
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Or try the online TV Series services..I usually use this one:

www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/lost/

I can really understand you guys, I'm addicted to LOST!! And this is final episode ever, so you should try all possible ways ;)

Good luck!!

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Thanks for this link. It seems to be streaming the latest episode before its shown in the UK, so we may be able to watch it before we leave for Barcelona!! Brilliant!!

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sky One for the LOST finale...

Just download it using utorrent.