We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures of Girona

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Pictures of Girona

Anyone thinking of going for a daytrip to Girona or Staying some nights there, have a look at this pictures, and you will know what to expect there:

http://www.pbase.com/joseantonio/girona

Jose

France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,047 reviews
from US$145.30*
Special Offer
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,951 reviews
from US$43.90*
US$48.80
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,652 reviews
from US$111.40*
Special Offer
Montserrat and Oller del Mas Tour...
441 reviews
from US$111.71*
US$117.59
Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pictures of Girona

Hola Jose!

Thanks for the link. And can i ask you out of everything you have photographed, whats you favourites?

I love the colours of the buildings overlooking the riverand the small shady lanes in the oldest part of town.

Chris

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pictures of Girona

Hi Chris,

I also love the colors of the buildings in the Riu Onyar from the bridge of the Peixeteries, and walking along the narrow streets of the Jewish quarter "The Call", is really special.

Jose

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pictures of Girona

Thank you. This makes me look forward even more to my visit.

Toronto
Level Contributor
249 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pictures of Girona

Thanks for sharing, Jose. Outstanding photographs. I almost gave up on dragging my DSLR and all the lenses on my trip but you've inspired me now :)

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pictures of Girona

Jose!

Just managed to look at your photos on a large screen computer, they are great! Happy holiday memories came flooding back of Rupit, Vic, Besalu, Empuries, Pals..... but i was missing out on Camprodon.

You must must go take lots more of Barcelona, it would be great to have a talented TA Barcelona Forum resident photographer that we could all refer to when we want to feel inspired.

Hows about you take more of Barcelona for us all, like an informal walk round Gracia, Born, Sant Pere, Barceloneta.... let us see how beautiful they all are. It would be such a great help for first time visitors to picture the real Barna, and get a feel for areas that they are considering booking acommodation in.

Keep up the good work!

Chris

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pictures of Girona

Thank you Chris for your kind words.

I will try to take some more picture of Barcelona, but I don´t live in the City itself, just 50 kms. to the north, but I will try

Thank you again

Jose

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pictures of Girona

Great shots using a CanonPowershot...no need to drag the DSLR along. I see.....thanks for the great photos. I will be there in early Sept.

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pictures of Girona

Sorry Nancy,

There was some mistake with the camera I used to take the pictures. That was a Canon Ixux 80IS. I have made the correction in the gallery.

Sorry for that

Jose

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
38 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pictures of Girona

great images and colors! I am hoping to travel there in december and hoping for as great a sky as you had!

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
11,203 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pictures of Girona

Very nice, l remember hiking up those stairs at the Catedral, what a day that was.