We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barca with teenagers

scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
barca with teenagers

we will be in barcelona in august with our 2 teenage sons (15 and 13 ) later this year.My wife and I have been before and loved the place and now thinks the two youngest (ages above) will like it as well.I am not so sure can anyone give me any ideas of what to do with them other than the usual, ie nou camp.we will be there for a week.

France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,044 reviews
from US$146.60*
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,944 reviews
from US$44.30*
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,650 reviews
from US$112.40*
Special Offer
Montserrat and Oller del Mas Tour...
439 reviews
from US$112.73*
US$118.66
Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: barca with teenagers

Perhaps if you tell us a little about why you thought they would like it that would guide us. Also search forum for ideas with kids; this is a question many visitors have. What are your kids' interests?

By the way, Barca is the football team, not the city ( a common mistake!)

scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: barca with teenagers

you would have to ask my wife why !!! as I have said initially we have been before and I look forward to going back .but with teenagers I am at a loss as I know they are not interested in the barcelona I know , architecture,art.food etc

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
64,342 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: barca with teenagers

YOU know your children best. There ARE some teens that would find the architecture interesting sooo if you know that yours won't I'd let THEM read about Barcelona and take some responsibility for planning a day they'd enjoy(within limits of course)

Edited: 21 June 2010, 01:09
4. Re: barca with teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2010, 07:17