We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any cheap and good restaurant near Hotel Reding

San Francisco
Level Contributor
647 posts
Save Topic
any cheap and good restaurant near Hotel Reding

Hi, any suggestion for any cheap and family style restaurant

near Hotel Reding, i understand they are near Placa

Universitat. Please recommend lunch and dinner places. I

do not know if restaurants in Barcelona are open for lunch

and dinner

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
62,507 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any cheap and good restaurant near Hotel Reding

Well of course there are restaurants open for lunch in Barcelona. How would all the office workers go out to lunch if there were none??

In fact, the best meal value is to have your main meal at lunch time and choose the Menu del dia( menu of the day).

I would think that you'll be out and about sightseeing at lunch time so you'll be able to read menus and just pick a restaurant depending on where you find yourself.

A little above your hotel you'll find Rambla Catalunya which is a lovely wide street that is lined with restaurants. All have outdoor seating and also indoor seating. I'd walk up the street and sit down and order a light dinner.

Taller de Tapas is one restaurant on that street.

Ciudad Condal is another.

Boston...
Level Contributor
208 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any cheap and good restaurant near Hotel Reding

Riffsmom is spot on!

Taller de Tapas and Ciudad Condal are both really good places to eat. I have eaten at both, had a great time at both and would recommend both places.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
647 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: any cheap and good restaurant near Hotel Reding

hi thanks for the input. If anyone has recommendation for another good

restaurant, please share it with me.

4. Re: any cheap and good restaurant near Hotel Reding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2011, 06:16