We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay with young children (6 & 3)?

NY
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay with young children (6 & 3)?

My family would like to stay in the "center of the action" but yet still be in a SAFE area. From what I'm reading Las Ramblas is the center of the action but plenty unsafe. What area would be my best choice? Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated.

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay with young children (6 & 3)?

Any hotel in the Placa Catalunya area is well located for sites and safe. Many families on this forum seem to like Hispanos 7 Suiza, which I believe is located near Sagrada Familia. There are lots of threads here on visiting with kids, so If you search the forum you will find ideas.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay with young children (6 & 3)?

Hispanos Siete Suiza worked out great for me and my twin 5 year olds. It's around the corner from Sagrada Familia in a great area to walk (I felt comfortable at all hours alone with my girls) and there's even a small playground across from Sagrada Familia. Also lots of kid friendly food, takeaways, cafes, etc. nearby. The close subway stops made getting to any of the sights very easy - I just made sure to bring a lightweight stroller for when I had to carry it up and down the stairs to the metro.

NY
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay with young children (6 & 3)?

Unfortunately it is fully booked for the nights we will be there. Any other similar places?

4. Re: Where to stay with young children (6 & 3)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2011, 07:32