We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Penedes Wine Region

Brooklyn, New York
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Penedes Wine Region

Wife and I will be in Barcelona on the 1st of Sep and plan to rent a car and check out some vineyards. All reservations are made already. My only issue is that it is hard to find a map online for this region. Anyone know where i can find one.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
6,551 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Penedes Wine Region

Google?

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Penedes Wine Region

via michelin .

Brooklyn, New York
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Penedes Wine Region

Thank you Beth, that was helpful. Mich had the best online for viewing any winery locations at best. The previous suggestion was just foolish.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,214 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Penedes Wine Region

Hi,

As someone who uses Google maps a great deal, i don't think it was a foolish suggestion, like any search engine it is knowing what question to ask that is important, if you type 'penedes wine maker' into Google maps you will get a map with all the major vineyards, visitor centres and more marked - you can then click on each name for more info, ohotos, reviews,etc

Edited: 31 August 2010, 07:15
barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Penedes Wine Region

hi,

I suggested to visit the Priorat 's area if you rent a car and you're interested in wines...there are a tourist information point in Falset and you could find information in their web page:

turismepriorat.org/en/what-to-do/wine-route

:-)

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Penedes Wine Region

I think as well that Google Maps nowadays has more information about this (or any other) area than Via Michelin. Calling foolish a suggestion just because is not your favorite is, well, rude (and foolish!)

Brooklyn, New York
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Penedes Wine Region

Casa Santo - i do apologize for my foolish word choice and thank you for your assistance. Thank you everyone for you help with my inquiry.

8. Re: Penedes Wine Region

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2011, 05:19