We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona FC Fixtures

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona FC Fixtures

I am looking at booking a trip for my son to watch Barcelona next year (Feb - April) but note that all the fixtures currently show Sundays. I know some change to a Saturday which would be much easier for us becuase of his school etc, but do not know how far in advance one can find out which games will be on Saturdays?

Any feedback apprecaited.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona FC Fixtures

Check this calendar...

www.as.com/futbol/primera/calendario-liga/

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
563 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona FC Fixtures

i saw barca play back in febuary and booked my tickets on there official website in the december , it stated then that it could be sat/sun game but i wasnt to worried as i was there for the weekend anyways , the good thing about booking was you can pick what seat you wanted and you print out an e-ticket which states could be sat/sun, i had excellent seats for €46 right on halfway line although on top tier has unrestricted views , the stadium is huge and atmosphere is great , i was lucky to see them play sevilla and a thumping 4-0 victory to barca , seeing Messi score twice was worth the trip alone

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona FC Fixtures

Thanks for the feedback. Do you know how long in advance they advise if it is Sat or Sunday fixture?

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,214 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona FC Fixtures

Hi,

Think it is usually about a week to 10 days, when the TV company decides which games it is going to televise live, though it may also depend if there is a Champions League game in the following week

Scunthorpe
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelona FC Fixtures

Champions League last 16 - 15/16 Feb, 22/23 Feb, 8/9 March, 15/16 March. Barca should be in these rounds so you may want to leave it a bit 'til you see the fixtures - the draw is made on 17 December.

If you decide to go for a league game buy the cheapest ticket available, in the public stand behind the goal in the Gods, and after about ten minutes, you should be able to walk all the way round to the halfway line on the top tier where there will probably be spare seats.

6. Re: Barcelona FC Fixtures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 07:27
7. Re: Barcelona FC Fixtures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 07:27