We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona International - Cashpoint at Arrivals Terminal 2?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newbridge, United...
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona International - Cashpoint at Arrivals Terminal 2?

Hi guys,

Now this might seem like a stupid question, but I wanted to know if there is a cashpoint anywhere in the Arrivals Terminal 2 at Barca International? We are due to fly into Barca on our way to Lloret de Mar and I was hoping to withdraw cash when we arrive, rather than have to take it with me or walk into Lloret for money when I get there.

Having never been to Barca Airport b4, I wasn't sure whether to bother changing money here or just withdraw it when we land on Thursday? I know that the cashpoints at Alicante Airport are only found after the check-in desks, so I wanted to see if Barca had something different in the arrivals terminal??

In short, get money here or in Barca Airport? I'm not particularly bothered about rates, just saves me having to use the UK agents or walking into Lloret town when I get there...

Cheers all!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona International - Cashpoint at Arrivals Terminal 2?

Hi,

there are several ATMs on the 'city side'

Lynda answered your post on LL forum, too

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g494960-i9269-k422…

A:)

may be you can spot them on the ap map of BCN part of www.aena.es

www.aena.es/csee/Satellite…

Edited: 07 February 2011, 16:05
Tarragona, Spain
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona International - Cashpoint at Arrivals Terminal 2?

Sticking to Terminal 2 (the new name for the old terminal) there are 3 machines located together in the B section where currently I think I am correct in stating that the vast majority if not all passengers using THIS terminal exit. Certainly easyJet uses it. Certainly Air Lingus uses it.

As you come out into the main concourse with a very high ceiling after collecting luggage, turn left and walk "all" the way to the end of this first part of terminal2B, before you are obliged to walk into a smaller more tunnel-like section of this same terminal. The 3 machines are side by side to your right on the "wall" which backs on to the pavement outside the terminal.

One machine is (Spanish) Banco Santander.

One is La Caixa.

The third is I think Catalunya Caixa though I am not certain.

Very sadly I must concur with those who warn that Barcelona Airport has in the past been a pick-pocket´s paradise so do be on guard.

Of terminal 1 provision, where BA and many other "full service" airlines arrive I cannot comment.

3. Re: Barcelona International - Cashpoint at Arrivals Terminal 2?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 21:16