We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rias de Galicia & L'arros...open on Sunday...

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Rias de Galicia & L'arros...open on Sunday...

Hello, Good morning TA!

Just wanted to share that these 2 restaurants, very different style from one another, are open on Sunday

www.riasdegalicia.com/en/rias/index.html

Rias de Galicia, Specializing in Seafood, is more upscale,no prices, but from my research is expensive but if you are looking for a "special sunday" restaurant, this might do the trick

* Located close to the magic fountain- very convenient

http://www.larros.es/

L'arros is all about rice dishes, and they do serve "single" paellas & other rice dishes.

* Located in Barceloneta area, close to the metro stop there

Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,940 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rias de Galicia & L'arros...open on Sunday...

Hee hee, recently my food guru and Barcelona DE Doffcocker commented to me that, given my obsession with dining, I must be as big as a house.;-p If I am a house, YIL2T, you must be the mansion around the corner!

california
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rias de Galicia & L'arros...open on Sunday...

Ha Ha! yeah, i should be...luckily im not!! i probably will be after BCN! LOL

As you can see, im still searching for for something to fill in my empty spot in my itin...for sunday lunch! LOL

3. Re: Rias de Galicia & L'arros...open on Sunday...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 03:20