We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sant Miquel del Fai

Linden, New Jersey
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sant Miquel del Fai

O. o, I know its kind of an odd question, but do you know if its possible to hire a taxi or car that will take you to Sant. Miquel del Fai? The week we're going to be in Barcelona all the tours are filled :( I just dont know if a taxi driver would even want to drive that far away O. o Thanks in advance!

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sant Miquel del Fai

hi,

on sundays there are a bus from Barcelona to Sant Miquel (SAGALES), and probably in Sant Feliu de Codines you could take a taxi and talk with the taxidriver about pick up again in a specific time....

http://www.santmiqueldelfai.net/

some taxis in Sant Feliu:

www.santfeliucodines.cat/pagina.php…

but sorry , I dont' have any idea about the price...perhaps you could ask to toursim information in Sant Miquel del Fai o Sant Feliu de codines about the price (sending an email, for instance)

Linden, New Jersey
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sant Miquel del Fai

Thank you so much! We figured out how to get there by bus but we were paranoid about not being able to find a taxi to take us up there, lol. I see they have two taxi companies that I'm sure would take us up there. If all fails as long as we're in Sant Feliu we can hike up there :) Thanks for the reply!

Kerrykeel, Ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sant Miquel del Fai

I just asked this question myself ha :)

Do either of you know can you just walk around the place without the guided tour? and when are you going Pmatais83? If it's before me (May 29th) could you fill me in on costs etc when your back?

:-)

4. Re: Sant Miquel del Fai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 02:17