We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Barcelona

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Barcelona

We are going to Barcelona for our 35 wedding anv. with our adult children could anyone suggest reasonably priced restaurants in the centre, perhaps one for our anv. evening

Thanks

Violet

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,296 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Barcelona

Hola Violet!

Congratulations on your 35th! Could you give us an idea of your budget per person? What's reasonable to me might not be reasonable to you. Or have a look in the FAQ - Traditional Catalan restaurants, peruse TA Barcelona Restaurants or do a search on bcnrestaurantes.com:

http://www.bcnrestaurantes.com/eng/

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Barcelona

Say £30 per head?? Thanks

Violet

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,296 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Barcelona

Do you mean 30 GBP? That would be about 35 Euros. How about La Lluna? It seems like a popular place although I haven't tried it.

www.bcnrestaurantes.com/eng/barcelona.asp…

If you book through bcnrestaurantes.com, you might qualify for a 30% discount.

Edited: 26 May 2011, 22:13
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Barcelona

Hello Violet,

What a great way to celebrate your 35th wedding anniversary to come to Barcelona! The city is enchanting, you won´t be disappointed!

My recommandation for this special day is the Mirablau restaurant, located near the funicular of Tibidabo. Why? The restaurant has an amazing panoramic view of Barcelona. Wether you go for lunch or dinner, your breath will be taken away! They offer a very wide-ranging menu so that everyone can find something to eat.

And last tip, because this is for your wedding anniversary, every Wednesday, they organize a jazz evening with free entrance, an enormous buffet and tasty cocktails.

How does that sound to you?

Lifestyle Barcelona

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants in Barcelona

Thanks for the suggestion I have looked at that now and will definitely go there sadly we are not there for Wed. night other wise we would have gone - thanks

Violet

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants in Barcelona

Thanks I have looked at that restaurant now and will definitely go there!

Violet

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants in Barcelona

Thanks, That is a helpful web site and will study it

Violet

8. Re: Restaurants in Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2012, 05:18