We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue trolley

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Topic
Blue trolley

We would like to go to the Mirablau restaurant and I understand you can get to it on the blue trolley line, can anyone tell me where to get on and off also can you use the tickets you buy for any transport in Barcelona. Or is it better to go by train/underground and how far is it to walk from the nearest station.

Also I have heard that you can buy 10 tickets or a daily ticket we are in Barcelona for 3 whole days which would be better, we will use the transport quite abit.

Thanks so much

Violet

France, Andorra, and Spain from...
1,044 reviews
from US$146.60*
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
2,944 reviews
from US$44.30*
Barcelona City Tour, Sagrada Familia...
1,650 reviews
from US$112.40*
Special Offer
Montserrat and Oller del Mas Tour...
439 reviews
from US$112.73*
US$118.66
barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue trolley

hi,

in this web you can find the timetables:

www.tramvia.org/tramviablau/principal.htm

the first stop is infront of Plça Kennedy (you could go until this square with FFCC ).

I don't remember the exactly stop to Mirablau (I Think is the last, but I'm not sure) but you could ask to the driver!

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue trolley

Thanks that was so helpful

Violet

3. Re: Blue trolley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2012, 05:33