We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Sagrada Familia - printing booked tickets

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
La Sagrada Familia - printing booked tickets

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me. I booked my tickets for La Sagrada Familia last night on the internet. All seemed fine but there was no option to print the tickets from home so now I'm stuck having to print them out when I get to Barcelona on a Caixa machine, whatever that is. I've tried contacting the people that sell the tickets for La Sagrada Familia but not had a reply and it seems a big organisation selling tickets for loads of different events so I'm not expecting much. Anyone else had this problem and if so what did they do? I was hoping this would be simple and now I see myself having the hassle of finding one of these machines and hoping it works. I'm in Barcelona one morning before a cruise and don't have the time really to sort it so if anyone knows what I can do I'd be very grateful. Thanks

california
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Sagrada Familia - printing booked tickets

Hello there!

There's another thread that says the print at home has not been working, but not to worry, there is a servicaixa machine near sagrada flia, the other option that has worked for other people in your same situation they have taken the credit card they used to make the purchase and the email confirmation to the sagrada familia window and they've had no problem.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Sagrada Familia - printing booked tickets

Thanks so much for your reply! That's put my mind at rest. I'll look for that thread. I love your name - I love to travel 2!

3. Re: La Sagrada Familia - printing booked tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 06:16