We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Cortes tube station to Camp Nou

england
Level Contributor
144 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Cortes tube station to Camp Nou

I would like to to take my 7 yr old grandson and rest of my family to the Barcelona/ Napoli match on 22nd August. We are staying at the Novotel,Avenida Diagonal close to Glories tube station. The match begins about 8pm. What would be the best way to get there and back SAFELY.This will be our first holiday in Barcelona so nervous about the crowds and transport. Many thanks to anyone who can help

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
england
Level Contributor
144 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Cortes tube station to Camp Nou

Sorry please ignore this message as I have sent another message, It's Glories station not Cortes.

Barcelona
Level Contributor
4,495 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Cortes tube station to Camp Nou

The metro will be safe and the best way to go (that's what I always take).

If you want to you can take a taxi to the stadium but finding a taxi after the match is virtually impossible (unless your very lucky).

The way to go is take L1 from Glories to Espanya and then change to L3 and get off at 'Les Corts' if your at access gates 16-21 (also OK for 14 and 15) or at 'Maria Cristina' if your at access gates 1-6 (also OK for 7-9) or at 'Palau Reial' for access gates 7-15 (also OK for 4-6).

3. Re: Transport from Cortes tube station to Camp Nou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 22:15