We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dali Museum Figueres...do you think a guide is needed...

Level Contributor
8,859 posts
244 reviews
Save Topic
Dali Museum Figueres...do you think a guide is needed...

many excursions that go here do not include a guide inside. While I know a guide may be nice is it the kind of place that is best explored on your own or is a guide essential. I know this is a matter of taste and expense but looking for general idea. Many museums for us really need a guide but in this case I'm not sure. Thanks for any input.

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dali Museum Figueres...do you think a guide is needed...

I would think you would do better without a guide specially if you look up some of the art on display online before the trip. We found Dali to be very much different from anything we were used to. Make sure you do not miss the picture of a sparsely clothed lady change to one of Lincoln when you move back or vice versa. I need to revisit the museum.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,220 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dali Museum Figueres...do you think a guide is needed...

gene:

I would not use a guide for this museum. It is fun to explore it on your own.

3. Re: Dali Museum Figueres...do you think a guide is needed...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:18