We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share a private guided tour?

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
Save Topic
Share a private guided tour?

Hi all BCN visitors

We're looking for at least 2 more companions to join us on a day trip to Girona and Dali museum (in Figueres) on 30th April. We've checked - Dali Museum will be opened that day even though it's a Monday. Currently, there are 2 of us but the tour provider requires at least 4. Otherwise it's considered a private tour which is way beyond our budget. It'll be even more cost effective if there are more than 4 of us.

(We're both in our late 20s.)

Level Contributor
8,289 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Share a private guided tour?

Sorry we can't join you but we are doing the same thing in May and have booked with Spanish Trails. Their groups are no more than 8; however they will go with just 2 with a very minimal surcharge. Their original price is reasonable too for an all inclusive day. I would check with them. I made sure it was operational with just the two of us as I did not want to be put in a position of paying for a private or not going. Good luck.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,965 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share a private guided tour?

some forum members said good things about that spanish trails trip.

saglaia, if it is too expensive you can go to figueres on your own by train. on top questions day trips topic you will find some good info.

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Share a private guided tour?

Thank you, gene and slatkin_10. I've read about Spanish Trails and had made enquiries. Unfortunately they're fully booked for 30th April. Due to our itinerary, it's the only day we can schedule in a day trip. And I'd love to see the Dali museum.

Really hope that there'll be TA members who are going the same way that day to form a small group with us *fingers crossed

royal palm beach...
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Share a private guided tour?

We are looking for some others to join us on a tour that Spanish trails only does as a private tour. The Dali Day trip Cadaques and Figures. Goes to the Dali Museum and his house in Cadaques which is something very unusual to see. Then we were going to do the Costa Brava and Girona trip another day. If you will be in Barcelona any day between May 17th and May 22 and are interested in joining us please reply. Thanks

5. Re: Share a private guided tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:16