We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday with Clubbing and sightseeing?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday with Clubbing and sightseeing?

Hi my 19 yr old daughter is at Uni and wants to go with a friend on a Clubbing Holiday with some sightseeing for about 10 days - 2 weeks.

Can anyone suggest where to stay etc. I think there are two areas to stay in, one just outside Barcelona. Can anyone suggest itinery or place to stay?

Thanks very much

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday with Clubbing and sightseeing?

I don't know what you mean with "I think there are two areas to stay in, one just outside Barcelona."

There are different areas IN Barcelona where they can stay that are handy for both clubbing ans sightseeing, the city is really compact. Probably they will like the clubs in Port Olimpic, a nice area in summer as its next to the beach and beach bars, but there are clubs in different areas too. The classier clubs are in "zona alta" but this area may be less handy for sightseeing. El Born is a very nice area of the Old Town with small bars and clubs and great shopping... Some like to stay right in Las Ramblas (not something I'd reccomend)... so it really depends on what they want from their holiday, the kind of clubs/music they like, time of the year...

I can't think on any area "just outside Barcelona" that could be suitable for such a holiday.

2. Re: Holiday with Clubbing and sightseeing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:15