We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
50 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

Does anyone know if this company is still in existence? I cannot access their website and am looking for a good tour company for our day in Barcelona. Thank you. Rebecca

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

Hola Rebelliot!

Don't know where you were looking but it seems to be fine.

http://www.spanish-trails.com/

Level Contributor
8,320 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

They are definitely in business and if you click on Things to Do to the left of this forum they have extensive reviews which appear to indicate that they do an excellent job. I had tried to get into the website this weekend and indeed not able to do that. I am going to send Tracy an email and ask what is going on. I will say that they seem very very busy and emails etc. take awhile. We will be using them in May. Unless you can access the website I don't know how one can consider them. I'll post with any news.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
50 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

Thanks, Gene. Are you, by chance, going on the Princess Cruise that is in Barcelona on the 24th?

I sent an email this morning after reading all the reviews on this site. But, like you said, if I can't access the site or make contact with them and see what they have to offer, reading the reviews is a waste of time.

Level Contributor
8,320 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

I sent an email. Not sure what Gigi's Mum is accessing but I just press the link and it never completes and brings up a web site. Since it is happening to both of us I am going to assume it is not me. We are staying in BCN no cruise...I agree reviews without knowing what is offered is not helpful other than I do think it is worth your time to continue to try to make contact. Honestly over the weekend I just thought they were very busy but really does not make sense. Again I'll post when and if I make contact. Tracy is the owner. Not a good time to have your website down.

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

I just tried the link and it worked.

@rebelliot

If it is the case that you need a tour guide you cannot go wrong with this company as the owners are US expats. On the other hand you DO NOT need a guide for Barcelona.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

I'm pretty sure my computer is working just fine and so is the Spanish Trails website.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
50 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

Gene - I received an email from Tracey who is aware of the website problem. They've been working on it all weekend and will continue to do so until it is fixed.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
50 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

It seems tp work for some but not others. I heard from the owner and apparently quite a few people have emailed with problems accessing the website. I will keep trying. Thanks for your reply.

north carolina
Level Contributor
278 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

I was interested to read this as I have sent two emails - several weeks apart - asking for info about a private tour and have never heard back.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
422 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Spanish-Trails Tour company in Barcelona

I also emailed them last month, and never received a response.....