We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maritime Museum renovations?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ghent, Belgium
6 posts
Save Topic
Maritime Museum renovations?

Is renovation still ongoing?

Does the museum have an english audioguide?

Are the Jardins del Baluard accessible?

Thx

Barcelona
Level Contributor
620 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maritime Museum renovations?

The permanent collection is still closed for renovations and it will stay closed for a while yet but you can still visit the temporary exhibitions. There is one at the moment about the Titanic. I haven't been there yet but it has great reviews.

lincoln
Level Contributor
692 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maritime Museum renovations?

We were there yesterday. Not much to see in the temporary exhibition but all info has english translation. The Titanic has an english audioguide this was quite interesting if you haven't seen a Titanic exhibition before.I think joint ticket was 12 euro.

Ghent, Belgium
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Maritime Museum renovations?

Thanks for the lucid responses! ;)

Anyone who can tell me what the deal is with the Jardins del Baluard? Are they part of the museum or can you access them freely? I don't find much info about them and it's a shame because they look really nice. They're right beside the maritime museum.

4. Re: Maritime Museum renovations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:17