We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stay at the Melon district Marina ?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
6 posts
Save Topic
Anyone stay at the Melon district Marina ?

Me and my friend are staying there 3 nights. From what i know, nothing is really close to it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on anything close by ?

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stay at the Melon district Marina ?

hi!

anyone more?

well...my opinion: melon district marina is not a bad option...is very new and it's not far from metro (marina red line) and glories metro (red line) and bogatell metro (yelow line) and if you like walk about 30 minutes from the catedral...in marina street there are some supermarkets and shops if you need buy (also in Sardenya street and carretera antiga de mataró street etc).

Buses: 6, 40 , 41 and 141 to the center

You are really close to Razzmatazz if you like music....

Charlotte, North...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stay at the Melon district Marina ?

Thanks for the information ! Is the area safe ? i have read on here that people are getting robbed in specific areas.

3. Re: Anyone stay at the Melon district Marina ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 07:15