We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Churro's?

Blackpool
Level Contributor
105 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Churro's?

The mrs loves them, but last time we only found them by luck for sale from a van at the side of the road. Is there a good place for churro is Barcelona?

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
7,978 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Churro's?

try at carrer banys nous.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Uruguay
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Churro's?

I second the churreria on C/ Banys Nous. There are other churrerias in Barcelona and most of them make good churros. Just make sure to have them where they're made fresh. Don't have them at a granja and don't have them at Cafè de l'Òpera.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
alberta
Level Contributor
562 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Churro's?

oh yes... I most def agree with you on the churros at that Xurreria !!

Somehow I always seem to find myself walking past that little spot when in Barcelona hahaha

they will ask you how many grams you want... tuck them into a paper cone with a hit of sugar and they are SO good

He also makes potato crisps & sticks that are so fresh and a nice snack as well... sold the same way...

I am including this link as it shows you the shop front but as stated above.. cruise along Banys Nous and you will find it ... a really nice couple who run the shop too

…blogspot.ca/2009/07/churros-run.html

ENJOY :)

Edited: 29 June 2012, 05:10
Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Churro's?

Mmmmm.....yum! Thanks for the tip, will try the Xurreria when I'm there next. :-)

5. Re: Churro's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 05:46