We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

magic fountain

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, New York
Level Contributor
331 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
magic fountain

how far is the fountain from avenida palace hotel

easy way to get there if not walking

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: magic fountain

According to Google Maps your hotel is quite a bit of a walk from the Magic Fountain (2.7kms, approx. 34 mins). I stayed near Plaza Catalunya and took the metro from Universitat to Espanya which was really quick (3 stops). You could take the purple line (L2 - in the direction of Parallel) one stop from Passeig de Gracia to Universitat and change there onto the red line (L1 - in the direction of Hospital del Bellvitge). The metro is really easy to use.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
100 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: magic fountain

We walked from las ramblas to the fountain.

I would recommend walking, we got to try some nice bars and see things away from the tourist traps.

It sounds daft but it was nice to find a bar where they didnt understand any English. I was surprised how we could get by with a little bit of Spanish.

3. Re: magic fountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 10:17