We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestions pls

London
Level Contributor
715 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel suggestions pls

Hi

me and my partner are visitng Barcelona end of Oct for 3 nights. Can anyone suggest any hotels?

We are looking for a reasonably priced (€80-100pn per roon)clean, central hotel. Nothing fancy. On city breaks we usually tend to stay in central Best Western, travelodge, Holiday Inn Express type of hotels cause you know what you get and we dont really stay in room much. But I cant find any central ones in Barcelona.

Thanks

Ant

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestions pls

I was quite happy with the Hotel Atlantis on c/Pelai which is just a couple of minutes from Placa Catalunya and Ramblas and includes breakfast in the room rate. It's very clean and cosy and handy for the Aerobus too (get off at Universitat).

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestions pls

Some other central hotels in the moderate price range include Hotel Lleo, Hotel Moderno and Hotel Curious. Check Booking.com, Venere.com and TA Barcelona Hotels for more info. If you find a hotel you like, check their own website for advance booking specials.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,531 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suggestions pls

And those hotels are a lot better quality than anything the chains have to offer.

4. Re: Hotel suggestions pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2013, 10:17