We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palau de la musica

Washigton DC
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
palau de la musica

if you see a 30 minute concert at the theater can you also see the main theater auditorium during your visit?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,298 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: palau de la musica

jodibsuss:

Did they tell you that the concert was not going to be in the main auditorium?

Washigton DC
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: palau de la musica

No but it looks that way from the seating chart

New York
Level Contributor
303 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: palau de la musica

I just returned from Barcelona, and I don't believe any of those 30-minute concerts, which are part of the Masimas festival, are in the main concert hall. The announcement of the concert should announce which sala it is in. The main conert hall is Sala de Concerts (I might be slightly off there). Check the website or it you're there, stop by and ask at the ticket booth. Any performance there is worth it. I caught a flamenco opera in the main concert hall, and it was really a highlight of my week's visit.

Edited: 05 August 2012, 13:44
4. Re: palau de la musica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 10:15